Attention: This component is still under progress and experimental.
b:checkBox The checkBox tag renders an HTML input element of the type "checkbox". This component is designed for situations where you want to display an option to the user that can be enabled or disabled, such as a "remember me" checkbox on a login form.
- default Uses component library default css
bootstrap Adds bootstrap style classes by setting following properties:
- only bootstrap Disables components library default css and adds bootstrap style classes
- string Add single f:selectItem for each string value
- enum Add f:selectItems for enum value
- object Add f:selectItems for object value and corresponding converter
- default Childs will rendered with default template as nodes.
- custom Use custom template for nodes rendering. See facet in showcase.
- lineDirection Horizontally arrangement
- pageDirection Vertically arrangemant
Adds f:ajax as child to component. Change it and see JSF example.